Friday, February 06, 2009

Rivers...

The life's river, over the years, has taught me to avoid the stones I found in his waters, but I can't see all of them and they hit me in the face and others hit me in the back by treachery.

The river follows the course which the bad men imposed and I, like a fresh fish, swim against the current, in this polluted river, crowded of dead fish which points me with the finger just because I say what I think.

Some people, like a hyena, hope to see you defeated in the ground,they want to make firewood from the fallen tree, these are the miseries of the human heart, but nothing can stop me if I believe in what I'm doing, nobody can stop me, neither drown my dreams in this river .

Only at the end of the river, when it melts with the sea (between the silvery waves),The man with the Scythe will set my hour.

From Ladran luego cabalgamos Song

No comments: